For 65 years, Sequatchie Concrete Service has continued to meet customers’ expectations and provide the best experience; from consultation to production and delivery. Today we’re raising industry standards by helping you develop innovative concrete solutions that replace outdated technologies, while providing consistent service that allows you to build your community and grow your business. We’re proud of the communities where we manufacture, of the communities built with our products, and of the communities we call home. With over 20 facilities across the Southeast, our goal is to bring construction excellence and better performance to wherever you are.
The Sequatchie Story
Established in 1954 by Robert R. Thomas Sr, Sequatchie Concrete Service, Inc. is an American-family owned company known for providing Ready Mixed Concrete, Commercial and Residential Block, Architectural Block, Segmental Retaining Wall Block, and Structural Precast Products with unrivaled quality and precision. With roots in the Sequatchie Valley of Tennessee, Sequatchie Concrete Service, Inc has grown to be the premier concrete producer in the East Tennessee, North Alabama, and North Georgia regions with over 15 locations. In large part, we attribute our success to the realization that we owe our status to the loyalty of our customers.
We conduct our business each day by adhering to the principles upon which were founded.
- Valuing our customers
- Honoring every commitment and ensuring that service is consistent from beginning to end
- Providing a safe working environment for our employees while treating them with respect, fairness, and appreciation
- Recognizing that efficient use of resources and protection of the environment are vital for continued success of our operations
- Meeting or exceeding all local, state, and federal environmental regulations
- Responding to the needs and concerns of the communities in which we operate
- Supporting local charities
Sequatchie Concrete is a proud sponsor of the “Making Strides Against Breast Cancer” walk. Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walks are the largest network of breast cancer awareness events in the nation. Communities come together to share their determination on freeing the world from the pain and suffering caused by breast cancer. Participants raise funds that enable the American Cancer Society to fund innovative research, and provide free information and support to anyone affected by breast cancer. Sequatchie Concrete Service has raised over $28,000 for the American Cancer Society.